Disclosure Practice Study Group objectives
In recent years, the disclosure task has become more and more diverse and complicated, with the revisions to governing rules and advancements in information technology. The Study Group offers its members information about the latest regulations and a range of seminars so that they can improve their ability and knowledge relating to disclosure.
Features of the Study Group and the merits of participation
1. A range of seminars that meet your needs
We hold seminars in a variety of categories that are designed to suit the skills (from disclosure practice to business skills) and corporate position of the recipients (from new recruits to senior directors). The format of these seminars can vary from group seminars to on-site seminars and webinars.
2. PRONEXUS SUPPORT delivers content exclusively for Group members
Our disclosure-practice portal site PRONEXUS SUPPORT delivers a wealth of information exclusively for Group members to use to help them in their disclosure work. These include a collection of samples of disclosure documents, guidelines for their preparation, a web-based advisory room, FAQs, and a database of disclosure documents.
3. Membership discounts
Members are eligible to attend seminars at no charge or at a discount.
4. Over 1,600 companies use our services
Over 1,600 companies understand these benefits and have joined our Group. These members are mainly listed companies and companies planning IPOs.
1. Disclosure Practice Study Group hosted seminars
- Each member company may send two people to the following seminars free of charge.
- The Companies Act: practical seminars covering the Companies Act that are held in spring and in fall; seminar on key points when preparing general shareholders' meeting convocation notices
- The Financial Instruments and Exchange Act: seminars on key points when preparing securities reports, seminars on key points when preparing quarterly reports
- IPOs: JQ report-writing class, Section I report-writing class, Section II report-writing class and explanatory material writing class for the TSE Mothers
2. Other practical seminars
Study Group members are eligible for 20 to 30% discount on the ordinary fee of seminars other than those listed above.
For information about the theme of the seminar you are interested in, the dates that it will be held, the cost and other details, please go to PRONEXUS SUPPORT and use the Seminar Category Search feature on the top page.
Materials that we provide
1. Guides relating to the Companies Act and the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Guidance for the preparation of general shareholders' meeting convocation notices
- Guidebook for the preparation of general shareholders' meeting convocation notices
- A series of practical guides about shares
- Guidance for the preparation of securities reports
- Guidance for the preparation of quarterly reports
- Guidance for the preparation of earnings reports
2. Publications and reference materials
- Disclosure Consultation Division news
- Disclosure research
- Survey report on shareholder communications
- Research Team reports
- Various survey reports
3. IPO procedures
- Guidance for listing in Section I
- Guidance for listing in Section II
- JASDAQ stock listing application report
- Guidance for preparing quarterly reports of listed companies
- Guidance for the preparation of explanatory materials for the TSE Mothers applicants